- Over 12 consecutive years, eLearning Africa has hosted 16,228 participants from 100+ countries around the world, with over 85% coming from the African continent. More than 3,300 speakers have addressed the conference about every aspect of technology supported learning and skills development.
- The conference is held in ENGLISH and FRENCH.
- The PROGRAMME includes core dialogues, debates, discovery demos, knowledge exchange sessions, knowledge factories, networking meet-ups, panel talks, plenary sessions and poster presentations on specific topics and informal networking opportunities in which practitioners share their experiences, ideas, new information and perspectives.
- In the EXHIBITION AREA, leading international eLearning manufacturers, suppliers and service providers present their latest products and services. Most participants see the exhibition as an important meeting point for professional interaction and networking within the conference.
- WORKSHOPS, conducted by leading experts and practitioners, precede the event. These small, intensive sessions offer attendees a unique opportunity to acquire new skills and learn about the latest developments.
- eLearning Africa is the venue for MINISTERIAL ROUND TABLE, an annual meeting of African ICT and Education ministers, who take part in a day-long discussion of key issues affecting education, training, skills and technology before the official opening of the main conference.
eLearning Africa 2012 – 2017